Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Monday, March 9, 2015

Pierrefeu 10th Rencontres du Boutis

I have been waiting feverishly for the first photo reports of the weekend expo of boutis in Pierrefeu, which has grown in size and importance during the last ten years.

Lou was the first this morning to describe her experiences and shared wonderful photos with us.

Marie who had a stand of her own, has also posted great descriptions and lovely photos.

Henriette who with her team organizes this each year.

Lots of lovely photos from the ladies of Boutis divins of Chateau Gombert

Go and enjoy these, and I will update this list with other links as soon as I see them !