Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Boutis expo at Pierrefeu du var March 8-9

The traditional Provençal association Lei Roucas dou Barri hold an annual boutis show in March.  This past weekend was the 9th edition.   Janet and I sent a small boutis item for the exchange, this year the subject was "butterflies".
Some of our boutis friend were there with their booths, and it seems it was a happy, friendly show with good exchanges between our boutisseuses.  I am posting links to their blogs so you can take a look at the wonderful photos and enjoy the quality and broad scope of the boutis shown.

Lou who took some fabulous pictures
Nini who had a booth
Henriette the amazing personality behind all the organization
Marie who also had a booth for her beautiful original designs
Lei Roucas dou Barri the association
Les boutis de Chateau Gombert who make wonderful boutis

There will be more, I will update the list as I see them.  Enjoy - you will see why this is a passion I will always have.



No comments: