Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Progress on Houses





I have been working on these blocks for a while now, it has been a lot of fun.  A group of us are making the quilt in a class at our local quilt shop.  The pattern is from Edyta Sitar's book "Friendship Strips and Scraps".  The fig block I designed myself, the original does not have this in it.
With any luck I will be able to update this by the end of today !

Update Sunday night:  I managed to get everything put together, there are just a couple of stems and birds left to be added:



5 comments:

Donna in SW PA said...

looks great!!!

Lou said...

Very beautiful !

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Your works are beautiful!
I invite you to Free-access website of people from around the world, is free, I'm there too,
the best, good luck,
http://stitchinfingers.ning.com/

Nini Petits Boutis said...

Vraiment très joli ces petites maisons Travail de patience!
Félicitations.
Bonne journée de printemps
Bisous

hiromi said...

Very lovely!!