Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feather Princesses' Show in Tampa























I have been meaning to post pictures from this show, but work and other things have got in the way, and I am amazed that the show was already two weeks ago and I have not written about it. The Feather Princesses is a wonderful applique guild from Tampa, I am a sadly absent member most of the time since they meet during the week. However, I was able to go to the show one evening, and although every single quilt was truly beautiful, here are a few of my personal favorites.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and enjoyed the company of friends and family.
Next post I will be writing about the origins of the word "boutis" since I had a question about that recently.

1 comment:

Lou said...

It's wonderful, I did not see this post !
Bisous