Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Loose Stitches

Unfortunately I didn't catch everyone on this picture, but these are some of the ladies present at the "inaugural" meeting of Loose Stitches, our new Boutis group here in Clearwater. I am so glad they were all willing to learn something new.
Leider habe ich nicht alle erwischt, aber hier sind einige der Gruendungsmitglieder der neuen Boutis Gruppe hier in Clearwater. Ich bin so froh, dass alle bereit waren, etwas neues zu lernen !

Please leave comments and questions - French, German, English are all understood here !
Bitte lasst Eure Kommentare und Fragen - en francais, deutsch, englisch !

No comments: